Money Saving Tickets
PERSONAL MULTI SITE TICKETS
- Blue Card with 3 site visits, valid for two weeks – 78 ₪
- Green Card with 6 site visits, valid for two weeks – ₪110
- Orange Card with unlimited site visits, valid for two weeks – ₪ 150
Note concerning the tourist cards
- The price is the same for all ages.
- The cards offer access only to the official sites listed on the front of the card.
- All the multi-site cards include entrance to Caesarea and the Masada Museum.
- The cable car at Masada is not included.
- City of david N.P is not included.
- The cards are valid for two weeks from the first visit.
- The card is intended only for tourists.
The tickets can be found in parks and reserves:
- Caesarea National Park
- En Hemed National Park
- Masada National Park
- Bet Guvrin National Park
- Tel Megiddo (Armageddon) National Park
- Tel Dan Nature Reserve
- En Gedi Nature Reserve
- En Avdat National Park
- Avdat National Park
- Hermon Stream (Banias) Nature Reserve
- Zippori National Park
- Eilat Coral Beach Nature Reserve
- Makhtesh Ramon – Nature Reserve and Visitors
YEARLY PASS – The best for families
The “Matmon” yearly pass gives you free entry to about 60 national parks and nature reserves for as many times you wish to enter for a period of one year.
Although it is valid for a whole year, it is price effective for families that love the Israeli nature and national parks.