Meet Tel Hebron
Tel Hebron is a biblical archaeological mound containing remains of Jewish settlement from the Canaanite, Israelite, Early Roman, Late Roman and Byzantine periods.
Main points of interest:
1. The Canaanite wall overlaid by a glacis from the Israelite period
2. Stepped street from the Early Roman period
3. Pottery workshop from the Early Roman period
4. Eastern ritual bath from the Early Roman period
5. Western ritual bath from the Early Roman period
From Jerusalem, take road 60 south, to the entrance to Kiryat Arba. Then follow the signs to the Tomb of the Patriarchs and biblical Tel Hebron.
Reserving a visit to Tel Hebron